To determine out the proper model of Google Play providers for your Android product, download Play Services information or go to Settings -> Apps -> Google Play providers, and look at the three-digit sequence (let us use XYZ) in the parentheses:
* X defines Android model:
- for Android
- 2 for Android 5. and 5.one setting up with Play Services v8
- 4 for Android 5. and 5.one in advance of Play Services v8, Android >= six. soon after
- 5 for Android Use
- 7 for Android 5.
- 8 for Android Television
* Y defines CPU architecture:
- one for armeabi
- three for armeabi-v7a
- 4 for arm64-v8a
- 5 for mips
- 7 for x86
- 8 for x86_64
* Z defines DPI:
- for common
- 2 for one hundred sixty
- 4 for 240
- six for 320
- 8 for 480
- It would seem that 7YZ builds grew to become 4YZ with Google Play providers v6.5. If you were on 7YZ in advance of, you ought to now install 4YZ.
- It would seem that 4YZ builds bought split into 2YZ for Lollipop and 4YZ for Marshmallow with Google Play providers v8. If you were on 4YZ in advance of, you ought to now install 2YZ in Lollipop and 4YZ in Marshmallow.
- 014 for Android 438 for Android six.+ armeabi-v7a CPU 480 DPI product
- 876 for Android Television x86 CPU 320 DPI product
Google Play providers is used to update Google apps and apps from Google Play.
This component presents main features like authentication to your Google providers, synchronized contacts, entry to all the latest consumer privacy options, and bigger quality, reduce-powered location centered providers.
Google Play providers also enhances your app practical experience. It speeds up offline queries, presents more immersive maps, and increases gaming ordeals.
Apps may well not function if you uninstall Google Play providers.