From the Android 7.one Pixel system dump.
– Aid Android N
– Aid Themes
– Aid future-term prediction
– Aid gesture input in the English keyboard
– English keyboard
– Assamese keyboard (অসমীয়া)
– Bengali keyboard (বাংলা)
– Gujarati keyboard (ગુજરાતી)
– Hindi keyboard (हिंदी)
– Kannada keyboard (ಕನ್ನಡ)
– Malayalam keyboard (മലയാളം)
– Marathi keyboard (मराठी)
– Odia keyboard (ଓଡ଼ିଆ)
– Punjabi keyboard (ਪੰਜਾਬੀ)
– Tamil keyboard (தமிழ்)
– Telugu keyboard (తెలుగు)
On your mobile phone, if you can read your language in its indigenous script over, you could install and use Google Indic Keyboard to input your language usually your mobile phone could not help your language.
Google Indic Keyboard supports various modes of input:
– Transliteration manner – Get output in your indigenous language by spelling out the pronunciation using English letters (For illustration, “namaste“ -> “नमस्ते“.)
– Indigenous keyboard manner – Sort directly in indigenous script.
– Handwriting manner (at present offered for Hindi only) – Write directly on your mobile phone monitor.
– Hinglish manner – If you pick out “Hindi” as an input language, the English keyboard will propose both English and Hinglish conditions.
How can I help it and set it as the default keyboard?
– On Android 5.x and more recent versions:
Open up Settings -> Language & Enter, under “KEYBOARD & Enter METHODS” section, go to Current Keyboard -> Pick Keyboards -> Look at “Google Indic Keyboard” -> back to “Language & input” -> Current Keyboard -> Select “English & Indic Languages (Google Indic Keyboard)”When typing in an input box, you can also adjust the default input process by clicking the keyboard icon on the base suitable corner of the monitor.
– On Android 4.x:
Open up Settings -> Language & Enter, under “KEYBOARD & Enter METHODS” section, test Google Indic Keyboard, then click Default and decide on “Google Indic Keyboard” in the “Choose input method” dialog.
When typing in an input box, you can also adjust the default input process by picking “Choose input method” in the Notification spot.