* Android Nougat help!
* Extra “Default trackers” solution
* Current openssl which fixes security vulnerabilities.
* WiFi Only solution is shown when starting off the app for the initial time.
* Set challenges with deciding upon folder on SD card.
* No speed restrictions on downloads/uploads
* Potential to pick out which information to download
* Potential to specify file/folder priorities
* RSS feed help with computerized downloading
* Magnet website link help
* NAT-PMP, DHT, UPnP (Common Plug and Perform) help
* µTP (µTorrent Transport Protocol) , PeX (Peer Exchange) help
* Potential to download sequentially
* Potential to go information although downloading
* Supports torrents with large selection of information
* Supports torrents with extremely massive information (Observe: 4GB is the limit for FAT32 formatted SD cards)
* Acknowledges magnet links from the browser
* Encryption help, IP filtering help. Proxy Aid for trackers and friends.
* Has solution to download on WiFi only
* Potential to adjust theme (Light-weight and Darkish)
* Content style and design UI
* Pill optimized UI
A lot of much more attributes coming quickly…
Observe: On Android KitKat (Android 4.4), Google has removed the skill for apps to create to external SD card. This is not a bug in Flud. You can only download in folder Android/information/com.delphicoder.flud/ on your external SD on KitKat. Remember to be aware that that folder is deleted when Flud is uninstalled.
Enable translate Flud in your language so other folks can enjoy it also! Be part of the translation job here:
We’re happy to announce that the compensated ad-free model of Flud is now offered for download. Research for “Flud (Advert free)” in the Perform Store.
You feed-back is extremely significant. You should not wait to drop us a mail if you discover any bug or you would like to see a new element in the subsequent model.
If you are providing considerably less than five stars, be sure to depart a evaluation telling us what you did not like in the app.